What To Expect
Estimate & Installation Process
We understand that getting an estimate for major repairs to your home can be intimidating. But rest assured, the professionals at Custom Design Roofing LLC. will make the process as smooth and easy as possible.
We promise that:
1. You will be contacted within 24 hours from the time we receive your request for an estimate.
2. Our estimator will set up a time with you, to come out and evaluate your particular situation. We would like you to be present at this time so we can find out your needs, and gather enough information to put together a solution.
3. Unlike many contractors, we never mail or fax an estimate, we feel that is just too impersonal. Our estimator will then come back and sit down with you to review important aspects of the job, such as the different styles and materials that are available. Our estimators are there to answer all of your questions, and to make sure that you are completely comfortable with your quote.
4. Once you make the decision to have Custom Design Roofing LLC. install your new roof, siding, or gutter system, our production department will call you to let you know approximately when your job will be starting and that one of our production managers will be out to visit the jobsite shortly to look over the job and to make sure that we have everything we need to complete the project correctly and on time.
5. Throughout the project, our office will also call you periodically, to let you know the status of your job in case things like weather have affected your start date.
6. On the day prior to your installation, we will call you again to let you know that one of our crews will be out the next day.
7. Our trained installation team will then come in to do the work in the most professional manner with the least amount of inconvenience to you and your neighbors.
8. On completion of the job our foreman will ask that you come outside to look at the work, and to answer any questions that you may have.
9. Once we know that you are completely happy with your new project and upon receipt of payment, all warranty papers and receipts are delivered to you.
10. Our office will even follow up with you annually to make sure that you are still satisfied with our work!